Driver Automation Tool 6.4.5 Crack With Keygen Latest Version Free Download
Driver Automation Tool Crack is the name of a powerful tool to automatically update drivers and package preparation for both System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT). This program is a powerful Windows PowerShell script that generates an interface that enables you to automate the process of downloading, extracting, and embedding driver packages for Acer, Dell, Lenovo, HP, Microsoft, and others. You can download driver or bias packages for different operating systems of your choice using the software of your choice and get the most benefit from upgrading to different systems.
Sure enough the better the hardware configuration of your PC, the better it can perform in any situation. However, drivers also have an important saying in performance, so keeping them updated is a mandatory operation on any computer. As such, Driver Automation Tool Keygen comes with the means to help you grab entire driver packages ready for deployment.
Driver Automation Tool 6.4.5 License Key Free Download:
One of the first things worth mentioning is that the application comes in a lightweight package which is good to go from the moment download is done. This makes it possible to have it carried around on a USB flash drive to use on other computers as well. Note that an active Internet connection is required to reach the specific server, and the program needs administrator privileges to properly gather all data.
In fact, the application is nothing more than a PowerShell script made for downloading specific driver packages and BIOS versions but wrapped around an intuitive interface. Note, however, that the program is not your everyday driver download tool, is specialized in downloading entire driver packages ready to be deployed on large computer setups.
One of the first steps is to reach the SCCM server of interest, with the application reading your computer as the default one if nothing is provided. Additionally, the connection can be established through a proxy server. Models from manufacturers of interest need to be looked up and added to the list, with options for Acer, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Lenovo, and Microsoft.
You need to carefully choose the deployment platform of interest, with options for SCCM driver or standard package, MDT, both SCCM and MDT, or download only. The operating system needs to be selected as well, and the corresponding architecture too.
It’s possible to specify repository and package file paths, although UNC paths are used at the root share level only. Driver cleanup options let you remove unused drivers which are not associated with a package, as well as to remove superseded driver packages.
All things considered, we can state that Driver Automation Tool Key is a proper driver package download tool that comes in handy for mass-deployment of drivers across an array of computers. Entire driver packages and BIOS versions can be grabbed for a whole variety of manufacturers and models.
You can only download drivers, BIOS, or all Windows 7 operating systems for the latest Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit update. After choosing a model, you can download, search or import your own computer and model. Other options include a location to automatically save and remove unused drivers and replaced drivers.
The script can be run in SCCM, MDT, SCCM / MDT or as a standalone utility to download drivers (by popular request). I also added notes to the individual tabs, as previous people tried to specify long UNC paths to the repositories, and not the shared directory, which I advised to use, causing problems with long UNC path names.
How does IT work?
When the tool is open, you have the option to select the manufacturer and the operating system of your choice. When you click the Find Models button, the tool initiates an XML content download from the selected manufacturer, reads from the XML, and displays a full list of models to select. Clicking the Add to Import list adds each of these templates for processing and once you click the Start Download and Import Process button, the tool starts the full process to automatically download and package the content.
Personalized and Replacement Package:
- For manufacturers who do not provide a direct model XML feed, you can also use the tool to create custom driver packages based on the same naming scheme. This is important when it comes to combining the use of this tool with our modern driver and BIOS management solutions (see our solutions section).
- If you also want to take these unknown models into account in your environment and provide a basic list of generic drivers to attempt a match, it is also possible to create a driver replacement package. When used with the UseDriverFallback switch with our MDM solution, if no suitable model match is found, a rescue package corresponding to the deployed operating system is downloaded. Driver matching is then attempted in the contents of this package.
- XML output preparation (XML) for Acer, Dell, Lenovo, HP and Microsoft computers.
- Download drivers compatible with all types of hardware.
- Download BIOS drivers for quick updates.
- PowerShell BIOS update capability.
- Ability to exit the Driver CAB.
- Ability to create driver packages in regular categories.
- And much more.
Driver Automation Tool License Key:
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher.
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended).
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.
How to Crack?
- First, uninstall the previous version completely.
- Download and extract files (You need Winrar to extract password-protected files)
- Install the Setup.
- The Software is free just install and use.
Driver Automation Tool 6.4.5 Crack + License Key Latest Version Download Link from given below: